An applicant for full membership is that member who has obtained, completed and submitted a membership form too the association secretariat after the payment of a fee determined by the general house from time to time.
- An applicant for full membership shall be screened by a membership committee constituted by the executive.
- An applicant for full membership shall pay a monthly, or quarterly, or by annually, or annual dues as may be determined by the general assembly.
- All payment for membership shall be made only to the association bank accounts as evidence of payment presented to the secretariat for issuance of receipts.
- An applicant for full membership shall have attained the age of 18 years and above.
- Registration for membership shall be the function of the national secretariat but the state and international chapters may undertake the task subject to ratification by the national membership committee of the association.
- Membership of the association shall be open to non-Nigerians who have residency permit to leave and work in Nigeria as film producers provide the applicants meet conditions for the various categories of membership.
- The executive committee shall retained the right of membership where it is considered that that membership shall be detrimental to the aims and objectives of the association , provided such a decision is ratified by at least by two third (2/3) of the financial members at a meeting duly convened.
- A full member has the right to vote or be voted for. This right is not restricted to voting during elections but includes voting when contentious issues are put to vote during general meetings.
- A full member who has fully paid his/her dues has the right to contest for any elective position as long as he or she meets all other conditions stated in the electoral rules/ guidelines.
- A prospective member shall be screened and recommended for admission by membership committee of the association.
- Membership of the association shall be confirmed upon the payment of a stipulated amount as registration fee, as may be determined by the general assembly from time to time.